Do you want a powerful, proven, and much-appreciated event that you can offer to women in your community?
This is such a pivotal time in our world: as healers, life coaches, and community health providers who are deepening our commitment to self-care as healthcare, we are challenged to come up with new forms that help pave the way toward “The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible.”
Entering the Healing Temple™ — A Day of Sanctuary for Women is exactly that: a new and unique form — an intimate, structured yet spacious, potent event in service to over-busy women who are desperately needing to “lay it all down,” for the day.
And now you can learn how to produce it, in your own community.
This event, beloved by staff and participants, alike, is in-person and local. At a time when online programs, designed to serve dozens — or hundreds! — of women at a time, are everywhere available, Entering the Healing Temple is a breath of fresh air. Women are craving meaningful, intimate connection... and you can be the one who is creating that possibility, in your community — without having to invent the form, yourself!
And, yes: you can make money, doing it.
Entering the Healing Temple is a mostly-silent gathering, designed to replenish body and soul — for women to re-connect with their body's wisdom, under the care of five skilled Healing Practitioners and three other staff — including you. It’s a chance for them to drop in, and see what’s true. What’s needed. What’s real. So that they can return to the outside world feeling centered, peaceful, and with the sense that their cup is full.
When you begin to offer The Healing Temple two or three times a year in your community, you have a lovely jumping off point — a place where women can see your work... and choose to go deeper with you, as you follow-up The Temple with your own beautiful offerings.
September 13-16, 2018
“I already know how to produce workshops.
Why would I take this training?”
That’s a great question—and probably a very personal one for you. That said, here are a few good, practical reasons you might not have considered yet, as well as reasons why some other seasoned practitioners like you are eager to take the training:
- Once you complete THE TRAINING, you will be licensed to offer Entering the Healing Temple – A Day of Sanctuary for Women in your local community.
- Everything is all laid out for you. Producing a Healing Temple is a bit complex: it has a lot of moving parts—which is one reason it’s such a unique and effective event! But you don’t need to be daunted: unlike, say, producing a yoga workshop, a Healing Temple has its own idiosyncrasies that need attention... and I can download all of that, to you.
- You won’t be going it alone. You will be in a group of women who are also producing Healing Temples in their own communities—a supportive web of lovelies that you can learn from, lean into, as, together we continue birthing the form into being.
Why are other seasoned practitioners taking this training?
- They have experienced a Healing Temple, love it, and want to be licensed to produce it themselves.
- They want a way to offer something awesome, and be compensated for it.
- They want the opportunity to cultivate and bring new and different clients, from each Healing Temple, into their established healing-related businesses—a bonus side-effect manifesting in additional connections and compensation.
- They want to develop themselves as a “hub”—a “go to” place that women think of, when they know they need sacred space and time.
- They are intrigued and excited by the form itself: the structure and choreography of the day.
- They want continuing education, that aligns with where they are going, in their work, and their values of creating a more conscious, embodied world.
- They want to connect with the other women who are birthing this multi-dimensional, integrative day.
- They want to offer something that’s valuable, potent, and different, yet somehow familiar... and don’t want to make it up, from scratch!
- They feel called by the Mystery of is all, and are surrendering to the Calling itself, trusting that the details and the future will work itself out.
If you are reading this, you are probably feeling The Call.
So, thank you for your interest in THE TRAINING!
This is who we’re looking for:
- You are a seasoned practitioner (e.g., life coach, counselor, wellness practitioner, healer).
- You are inspired by a vision of a world that is inhabited by women – people! – who are free to be “in” their bodies, creating “The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible.”
- You’d love to be able to offer a potent and meaningful event in your community – but you don’t want to have to invent the whole danged thing.
- You are organized, with attention to detail, but you love to see the big picture, imagining how you can be a part of creating more resilience in your community, around self-care as healthcare... around cultivating body intelligence and intuitive knowing as pathways to personal authority and power…
- You want to be more visible as a trusted resource for thoughtful, high quality, body-centered offerings for women.
- You want to collaborate with Healing Practitioners: to have fun together, to serve the women of your community together, and to hold sacred space together.
- You know your local community of healing practitioners – or have ties to women who can help you with that.
- You are fairly computer-savvy, and are excellent at follow-up/follow-through.
- You are comfortable talking with people on the phone, and describing complex things in accessible language.
- You have solid group facilitation skills, and are on a spiritual path (or a path of personal evolution)... because producing Entering the Healing Temple™ – A Day of Sanctuary for Women is a whetstone for that. :)
Not a great fit if:
- You are fairly new to your practice.
- You and computers are like water and oil.
- You don’t like talking with people on the phone, sharing about what you’re offering and helping them with self-referenced decision-making.
- You aren’t engaged in cultivating your own embodied wisdom.
- You are mainly about the money (“partially about the money” is fine!).
- You aren’t interested in being more visible in your community.
What is included in THE TRAINING?
This will be experiential, blended with “didactic downloads.” The intention is that our in-person time is as much a source of nourishment as it is a source of information.
Pre-Retreat Group Phone Gathering, to connect before we meet in person, to help us all show up at the retreat focused, energized and ready to rock n’ roll!
4-day, in-person Retreat in Port Townsend, WA, September 13- 16, 2018
- You will be experiencing a Healing Temple: a full day as a participant in Entering the Healing Temple – A Day of Sanctuary for Women
- Weaving our connection as a group: philosophy, ceremony, story, building the web
- Introducing the Mind (and Heart!)—sets for Temple Keepers/Lead Organizers
- De-constructing the day itself: understanding all the “parts,” and doing a deeper dive into all the elements that, together, create the container that is The Healing Temple
- Having time to integrate the material in an embodied way, throughout (there will be music! And silent forests... and shoreline...)
- Lunches and simple breakfasts are included; dinners are on your own, ex. Saturday night
- Saturday night dinner/gathering
- Note: Accommodations are arranged separately from the program fee; see FAQs #9 & 10.
10 Ninety-minute Group Phone Gatherings, to deliver the remainder of the program content, including the following:
- Administrative processes – budget; how to charge; tracking everything/keeping lists re: the people, the money; the communication structures
- The Venue – cost considerations, contracts
- Marketing – who does what, when, through what channels
- Follow-up – what to offer women after a Temple
- Communications 1 & 2 – working with participants; working with staff
- “Riffing on the Form: What about doing Healing Temples for _______?”
- Business Basics – using an email program, having a merchant account, record-keeping, etc.
1 Private, Post-Training Strategy Session with Katherine:
Booked sometime in the three weeks following the completion of THE TRAINING, you will have 60-90 minutes of individualized attention on what’s next and any questions you have, so that you can move forward with birthing your first Temples into the world!
Homework: during a few specific weeks, to help you practice and integrate the material.
MP3 Recordings of all Group Phone Gatherings
Hand-outs, templates and checklists to make your whole organizing process run smoothly.
UPON COMPLETION OF THIS TRAINING, you will be licensed to offer Entering the Healing Temple—A Day of Sanctuary for Women in your local area. [Note: This license does not include working with producing Healing Temples in other areas, i.e., those that involve co-producing with an On-the-Ground Goddess in a location other than your own community, until you have received that additional training.]
Want to apply? Great!
What happens next?
After you submit your application, I will review it personally and get back to you within 48 hours, to set up a phone conversation.
Together, we’ll determine whether or not THE TRAINING is a good fit, for where you’re heading in your practice, as well as for the needs of Entering the Healing Temple™.
If it’s not, we’ll either step away or we’ll map out what needs to happen, in order for “the fit” to emerge.
If it IS a fit, you’ll pay the $500 non-refundable deposit, and you’ll choose either the Full Pay or the Payment Plan (see THE TRAINING FAQs for more information on the fee).